Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

over there i see the blue (inspired by ee cummings)

over there I see the blue

eyes tie-dyed with silver hue

blinking over them

I notice

limpidness inside

a splash a fish

clever

innocent round chunks of glass

that float and

melt and wake to

crash

with petals standing on milky walls

pellets choking in pools where they crawl

they over flow when touched with death

orflameorpainor

love

at best

I catch those lukewarm drops

of

blue

my fingers watered like needy fruit

fervor bathes

inside my seed

while candy

rain to me it feeds

blue has summered my

lonely spring

warmed away white winter sting

stolen power from sunflower

gifts

heart-shaped sugar tell-tale myths

let hands and mouths be broken and closed

for touch and tell will

never know

how blue made live a

dying life

with glossy shine from a colored cry

No comments:

Post a Comment